lunedì 7 marzo 2016

Black by Stefano Donno

















That black worm and black again
that sinks and dark heart
black if the light does not shine that
black ripping tents forever
black and mind softens
so now black sheer relief
befits the black life that i learn
the black abyss that is poison to look
black huge and timeless black
like the giant black pride in step
light bud black perhaps hope
i do not think most faithful at night
black my heart and please volgio
black love my black my heart
i clarify the mood stand the glare
for a long time held in the snare
and nothing else wonder if that black
and even black for me inside the body
pure enjoyment i feel when I look at the black
black than on me as darkness falls
black for a black oxygen breathing
i suffer a little at least to look
then i fall i laugh and i disappear

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento